Thursday, May 15, 2014

Reprise

When you are full
Can lick your eyes

Until I can smell them
Happysadness inside 

You fall like a feather
With a room for rhymes 
I wish I was special
So fucking special

But I'm creep

Hello bordello
Head doesn't want a healer/to adhere
What shadows behold 


Don't care of grace
My ultraturn

Work of a palette
Work of eveningburn 
Want you to notice
Am not alone
So fucking special 
I wish I was specialBut I am a creep
All the crude mellow
What the hell is a dream
And dream must I on 

Eh eh yeah
Sleep
Line of fine nine dreams

Sleep
Line of fine nine dreams

Run
Run down across the ---
Run 


Am not too happy
When you are around

So fucking special
Wish I was special
Am no creep

Am no care
The hell imaginin'

I will weather
I will belong here 

____________________
Creep - Radiohead. To the tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts ...