Monday, January 6, 2014

Close Eyes And Laugh

A slackened pair of limbs on a 
broken boulders rolling down the cosmic, floating
luminous boughs reaching out to be caught
careless whispers running straight to your thought 
desires and 
claps of thunder in the blankets red

You should be hungry before dawn 
and piss in the river that baths 
my soft floorboards
my relative love erodes 
the honey that melts swinging coastal creams

And I try to left my feet off the floor but should his head go up first and his eyes searching his oaths solemn undercover revolts did Injun drop the palette and was it slurry of stones from the mountain tops pleading hanging papercups and brown birds with tattoos on the brain lying in the bed better than you 

Down the laughter 
black black
the happy breasts of a harlot with the arched hips collecting her heaves
And leaves her golden hairs in my silver
My book closes on your open theatre.

Play me a song, won't you? 

_________________________
Extreme madness, with random precision and steel breeze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts ...